YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Finless: You couldn't invent him...
23,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

My local dive club has booked a charter boat from Plymouth for 17th, 18th & 19th April 2004 but, at this moment, is unlikely to be able to get enough people interested due to other Club trips occurring around the same time.

To save messing about my Club has decided to offer the whole Charter rather than try to fill spaces. We would be interested to here from any club who would be prepared to take over any or (ideally) all three days.

The diving is off a 12 mtr hardboat The Seeker with power lift and the dates are 2 weeks after the Scylla is due to be sunk off Plymouth.

The charter cost is £350 per day + obviously you will need to arrange accommodation etc.

If anyone is interested please PM me etc and I will supply further details.

Rgds
Bryan

·
DUE CEO, Booking agent, Coffee maker & Dogsbody...
10,161 Posts
Imported post

Finless

I would be interested but my club are on Gozo then

Good Luck

Paul

·
Finless: You couldn't invent him...
23,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mdemon @ Feb. 27 2004,22:09)]Not part of a club, but if you make it a YD Gig, the Plymouth lot would join in - I'll play.
We may have to do it this way. We missed the last cancellation date by one week and are committed to paying for the weekend.

For our ease of "escape" we would obviously prefer to get a club to take over so there is no further involvement for us.

Lazy? Too right!.

If you have any idea of numbers I would be interested to know. We have a Club night on Wed and a last chance to shame people into action. Our problem is that because this is our clubs 10th anniversary we have overdone it on the number of trips etc and there are only so many "experienced divers" to go round (and only so much to spend).

Rgds
Bryan

1 - 4 of 4 Posts