YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
16,208 Posts
Imported post

Frankly, I think refusing to dive with a mum that takes me to Hull would be verging on insanity. You can be my mummy anytime if she goes over to the darkside. I can be dead helpful round the house, and I'll bet I can lift tanks in and out of the car much better. Adopt me! Give this Digger a home and holidays for a few more years! He'll love you lots in return, and may even buy you a Christmas present.

If you're interested in adopting a Digger, call on 0800-SOD-OFF-DIGGER for your free, no-obligation test-Digger. He buggers off when the beer runs out and the fridge is empty, and if you'd like to take him on long-term, just open a joint bank account with him. He'll love you for it. Yes, he will.

· Registered
16,208 Posts
Imported post

somewhat complicated? It's bloody simple at the moment. Non-existent. Well, I have got a couple on the cards, but I don't like to count chickens, or women, or anyone else for that matter! It'll pick up in autumn. Mmmm... Freshers....

I like to see I'm a source of amusement, though. Blessed is he who can laugh at himself, for he shall never cease to be amused. As long as I'm not laughing on my own, because that would be very sad. Indeed.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.