YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Go in deep and come out wet
731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi - I have 2 free spaces on this trip. Details below :-

Accomodation is from Friday 23rd July until Wednesday 28th July at the Dive Lodge, Lochaline Dive Centre.

Full Breakfast is provided as is a 2 course evening meal. Packed lunches are available from the dive center at extra cost and must be pre-arranged directly with them.

The Dive Centre's website can be found here for further information about their menus and accomodation and the type of diving you can expect.

Information about the boat (Alan on the Peregrine) can be found here. Clean air is provided on the boat and IS INCLUDED in the price. This includes filling of twinsets! As far as I know it is up to 220bar. Filling of Pony bottles is free.

Total cost per person is £350. I am not making a bean on this trip which is why the cost is extremely competative. The price you pay is basically the price it costs with no "hidden surprises" This means I am also paying exactly the same as you (no free ride for me then!)

As you can see £350 incuding breakfast and evening meals and air fills - you will not get it cheaper anywhere.

Will need paying by the end of May/beginning of June in full.

·
Go in deep and come out wet
731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
..and so do you :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.