YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,I've got the following items for sale:

Cressi Travelight BCD, ladies size XS, 3 years old, very good used condition, has done under 80 dives and has always been looked after, serviced, rinsed after every dive and carefully stored. Comes with a Cressi storage pouch, an octopus retainer and a Beaver writing slate (needs a new pencil). Was last used in Dec 2014 and was fine. I've since done a bubble check in a bathtub and found two tiny leaks when pressing hard on the bladder. They are too small to affect the performance significantly and I had no problems diving it in Dec. I imagine they could be eliminated with some Black Witch and a couple of patches. £50 or make me an offer.

2 x 3950 Poseidon Cyklons (2 x 1st stage + 2nd stage on a standard length hose + an SPG on a 6 inch hose). They are a couple of years old, one careful owner, great condition, used for cave diving, never had any issues with them. They were fully serviced by Angus Servicing in Feb 2014 and not used since, are in sealed bags they came in from servicing. I can have them looked at by Angus again before hand over if you like. Please note one SPG has not been serviced as it was not on the reg at the time, it works fine. Ready to go on side mounted cyinders or stage/s. Or swap the High Pressure hoses to the standard length ones and use them on a twinset. One standard length High Pressure hose available free of charge if required. £225 per reg or £450 for both.

Poseidon Diving System 2 meter long hose, good pre-owned condition, £20

Poseidon Cyklon octopus - same as the standard Cyklon, only yellow, hardly used, looks like new, needs to be serviced. £60

Many thanks for looking, any questions let me know! Viewing is highly recommended, with no obligation to buy. Priced to sell, postage not included but could be arranged at buyer’s expense. Otherwise collection from Guildford or Frimley. I go to Mendips every so often so could arrange a collection from there.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts