YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
Just wondered if anyone out there has a 3/4 Bsp din fitting cylinder:) valve that they don't want.
If any of you Guys come across one could you PM me.
Cheers
G

·
Registered
16,363 Posts
I have one, but it's 300 bar. I presume you're after 232? In which case good luck, it took me months to find any secondhand.

Beaver do a new valve which works fine, as do MDE (or at least I manageed to get one direct from them, but many of their retailers couldn't) so buying new might be a better option. Or at least an option which doesn't take months.

Digs.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have an 'A' type 3/4 bsp valve that I am going to have to change so I can have a din convertable valve and I would have liked to have found an mde but no one is selling them new so it looks like its either a beaver which I know there other dive gear can be a bit on the poor cheap side (don't know about there valves) or maybe go for a AP valves one and thats the only two companys I have found.

Are the beaver valves a good'ish valve to use? anyone used any type of beaver valve?

cheers

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
Beaver have picked up the slogan of being cheap...but I've had no problems with any of it.... I even had a 300 bar twinset manifold and taps for a good while with no complaints... Its cheap but its fine..:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts