YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Imported post

Looks like Ammers removed it, everyone has the ability to remove their own posts if so desired...

Or is it a conspiracy??? ;)

·
Just not enough dive time.
9,135 Posts
Imported post

Dave have you been looking at Dnet again?
Tut Tut.
Maybe it didnt provoke enough comment or reaction?
Matt

·
9,135 Posts
Imported post

Exactly, thats whats been happening on Handbagnet (Steve W coined that), there are two Ammers on there. More accurately there is one Ammers and one ammers, notice the subtle difference. The 'wrong' one has been posting and causing all sorts of confusion.
Matt

·
Registered
599 Posts
Imported post

Is it a conspiracy or are they just out to get us {eek}

·
Banned
44 Posts
Imported post

christ oh mighty.
how long she had the thing and 50m already?
???!!!!!!!!!
:reaper:

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Imported post

Another constructive post eh Stef? :errrr:

And if you remember on DN - AnneMarie asked for full removal and the name "Ammers" was deleted. Some people have too much time on their hands

(Edited by Driftwood at 7:58 pm on Nov. 5, 2002)

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Imported post

Stef will have to be known as "Wee Stef" now that we have "Big Steph" on board, and whatever one's views are on risk taking, I think most of us would like to keep things friendly, God knowns there's plenty of forums out there for the "unfriendlies".
Regards
Steve

·
Banned
44 Posts
Imported post

yep. constuctive----- not. True though aint it?

I'm sure everyones impressed.

·
9,135 Posts
Imported post

Was that really necessary, I thought we left that sort of thing on Handbagnet.
Matt

(Edited by MATTBIN at 9:04 am on Nov. 7, 2002)

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Imported post

Just to be a tad more serious for a moment, IME it's not unusual to encounter people with Wee Stef's approach to life, in fact a one time friend of mine was, in some ways, quite similar. Consequently I've had this discussion before with some of the "trick-cyclists" in our Med School:

Apparently, if someone is consistently negative, especially in terms of a 'public face', it should be taken as a sign of deep rooted unhappiness with life in general, and treatment should be sought.

There is a condition known as Anhedonia (which the aforementioned chap had)wherein the subject is unable to experience any joy in life. If this applies to 'Wee Stef' (as one could reasonably deduce from her postings)then perhaps we should try to be a litle more sympathetic?  
Regards
Steve W

http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/special_reports/depression/anhedonia.htm

(Edited by Steve W at 11:33 am on Nov. 7, 2002)

·
Snap Happy
2,802 Posts
Imported post

Good one Steve.

I now table a motion to rename 'handbagnet', as AnhedoniaNet!  (Maybe AnneNet for short)

Votes please

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Imported post

Hmm..could I vote for Crowbar.net (ie BSAC) as the most miserable of the fora? though D-net is certainly more offensive, oooo.... decisions, decisions,

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Imported post

C'mon now girls, this threads starting to go down the wrong path... lets be aving some niceness around ere please... ;)

·
Snap Happy
2,802 Posts
Imported post

Oops.

Soorry Davey - it won't happen again 'onest - promise sir.

You can :spank:  us at the gig next weekend if we do.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts