Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Taurus Diving Ltd

Been working on this baby from 17:30 - 04:00 for the past 2 nights ,,,,,

Cheers to all for all the advise

·
Jonah
7,366 Posts
Imported post

Looking good Andy - now you just need some spaces listed on the booking page ...

·
old time
6,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Tom ,,

The bookings are the ones COMFIRMED ,,,, Or COMFIRMED and DEPOSITS PAID...... Not gonna spend 3 hours typing the ' i want to dive ** ** 2004 ' ( Penciled in ) yet....

Andy

·
old time
6,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>OH Tom ,,,, by the way .

if your looking at the bookings page ,,,,,,,   get planning , i await your  e:mails

Andy  

·
Registered
797 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000F22'>you seem to have a few little quirkes that need attention. The look and layout are great, just that the scroll down menues from the home page require you to keep your left finger on the muse till you reach them and the boat pic isn't loading. Other than these (i'm sure easy fixed anomilies) looks good.

·
wibble
11,450 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Nice boat hun, pity the make is named after a port (Blyth) which has the highest drug problem in the north east, and is in my opinion where, if the world needed an enema, they would stick the tube.....

·
old time
6,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>lol @ Prog ,,,,, yeah ,,, but thats my name ,,, the sign writer couldn't fit    'Capt' in front of it ,,,,

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Imported post

Andy,

The only thing I can see wrong with the site is the skipper is an ugly sod!!  If you want a pic of a dashing young buck to attract the punters then let me know.  

·
That's Dude with an E
12,959 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Angus @ Jan. 04 2004,22:17)]If you want a pic of a dashing young buck
Hey Angus, how did you get a pickie of me?

Andy, l'm ok to dive any day midweek in Jan or Feb, so if anyone else is interested....?

·
Never enough time!!!!
86 Posts
Imported post

Very nice looking site mate, but try and get rid of geocities as your host - the popups obscure part of your menu and take away from the site feel.
There are some excellent hosting companies that can cost virtually nothing for a proper domain and no popups...  I use one that gives me unlimited webspace, loads of bandwidth and 24 hour (almost) support with good access, php4, pop3 mailboxes, unlimited local rate user dialup accounts (very fast and you can provide basically a small ISP service with your own domain) and a whole host of other goodies for only £45 a year.

Very good work though, bookmarked it already!

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>love the site Andy but some irritating pop-ups that might want attetion

·
old time
6,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>FFS Angus , you looked in the mirror.

AT least i still got all me grey matter left , and never been removed for entr into a job  

Andy

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>
[b said:
Quote[/b] (diving dude @ Jan. 04 2004,22:32)]Hey Angus, how did you get a pickie of me?
Just for the info Doving Dude is the British name for Nemo......O.K Nemos grandfather  ( but stil a clownfish )  

And yes Andy the work has been worth  it,it looks great.
Michael

1 - 17 of 17 Posts