YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

hi guys

where can i get a 7l steel 232 aclamp/din convertable cheap??

SDS is cheapest so far £110, but i could get that cheaper working for Tigerdive as we are based there

gotta be nitrox clean, and price to include p&p, thanks guys

Chris

·
Exiled in Scotland...
6,286 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Chris,

Have you tried phoning Denny Divers in Redcar? They usually beat any real quote. We phoned up after the Dive Show for a 15lt and he knocked off a fiver, and he was the cheepest quote i'd had of for places in the NE. Then again SDS will sell you at a cheaper price than advertised if you go to the shop. We bought my regs there and after asking the sales man about the price of cylinders, he said, Oh thats the retail price, we'll sell cheaper than that.
I think if you turn up on their door step and wave crisp new notes under their nose they usually do you a deal. Then again I don't know where you are, is Tigerdive a non-Britain outfit?

Dave C

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Imported post

TigerDive is a PADI 5*centre, and we are based at SDS

story is simple, SDS weren't very good at training, selling equipment is their job, so Ian and Mark proposed they open a training centre there. Ian and Mark had this whole club type atmosphere kind of thing, we all wear orange t-shirts and stuff, all the students are invited to join us when we go upto capernwray to do training.

if anyone wants to do any PADI course, PM me, ill get you a price...

as tigerdive staff, i will get some discount, depends what else is on offer though!!

thanks DC

chris

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Imported post

THey were doing deals for the Uni club and came up to The Toon from Bradford, current web price for 02 clean 7L is  £113.50 but I guess that might vary if you're a good haggler

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Imported post

cheers steve, it'll be cheaper for me to get it from SDS, not having to pay P&P will make it cheaper

thanks guys

chris

·
Registered
313 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Probably a good price, P+P is generally expensive on cylinders.
Think I paid £15 from go-dive.

Stu.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts