YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Two days, 4 dives on Skindeep off Portland. Excellent hardboat with lift. Dives to 35m. Seven places left

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Imported post

Hi Matt. I'll put you down for one day (which?), but if the boat fills up with 2 day-ers they'll have priority as we may need to pay for a full boat.

·
Just not enough dive time.
9,135 Posts
Imported post

Cheers Phil
I'm easy which day, I'll just fit in with what's available, understand about the two dayers though so its not a problem. If it looks like you are going to get enough 2 dayers can I have the option of making it two days first, dont ask, dont get!  

Regards
Matt

·
Small, yet perfectly formed...
3,299 Posts
Imported post

Just checked the dates on this one as I have never dived down south , we are talking monday/Tues here? and not the weekend?
jules:D

·
Registered
18,557 Posts
Imported post

Yep, it's Mon/Tue.  This boat is booked solid until Nov apart from these two dates.  It is a cracking boat so no wonder.

We did some dives off it in Jan and were impressed enough to encourage Philip to try and book it again - but these were the only dates he could get!

Caroline and I are already booked on the trip though.  Come along!

Lou

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Imported post

I'm sorry to say this has now been cancelled due to lack of demand, which is a great shame considering this was the best fortnight this summer tide-wise. If you are interested, contact Ian (skipper) at www.skindeepdiving.co.uk to enquire about availability.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts