YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi to All guys and girls at Yorkshire Diving, my name is Lou Meagher and I have been wanting to make contact with Rob Davies, he is a cave diver in the UK, x military, his parent's I believe live in Denstone, Uttoxeter, Staffordshire and he has worked at Standon Bowers Outdoor Educational Centre, was living in Wales in his grandfather's old house. This is not really a diving request as much as I love diving and am currently in Australia. This is a request that at the age of 45 and Rob will be in his mid forties now as well, it's a request of the heart and from my heart. I have posted on Facebook all over uttoxeter and my post in the Uttoxeter Peeps page explains it all. We met over 12 years ago, he flew to Australia and then I flew to the UK. I am happy to make a fool of myself for love and for Rob. I have spent years being unable to forget him. He is truly amazing to me and yes we stuffed up when we were younger and I get on with life and I an now a playwright. I want to know if anyone can make contact with him and pass on my details....I am not a stalker...lol, no seriously! I want to pass on my details to him so he can hopefully make contact with me. I am older, wiser, still ditzy antipodean who simply adores him, so much and have missed him for many, many years. So my details are Louisa Meagher, email [email protected], my phone number is +61457947456. My Facebook page is Louisa Meagher. Of course if he is married I will bow out wit grace and integrity. And wish him the very best as he deserves nothing less for all the amazing achievements he has done and experienced. So if anyone out there can help I would be so grateful and so appreciative. I am happy to make a huge fool out of myself for love. Thank you to all and keep up the wonderful diving, kindest thoughts, stay safe, Lou. P.S. If you do make contact with him about this mention the song 'time after time' sung by Eva Cassidy and he will know.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts