YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
old time
6,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Digger came down to Dover this weekend for diving.

Last night ( 6/2 ) , he gave me a present for the boat.

A square white flag ( club burgee ) with the round blue YD Emblem printed on both sides.

The Taurus flew the flag with pride this morning at her highest point ( top of the VHF antenna ), which sadly due the the strenghtening winds bent the antenna back, loosening the bracket and was slightly lowered  

Next week will see the CLUB FLAG on it's own mast.

Thanks again lads, nice thought

Andy

·
currently offshore, please leave a message
1,106 Posts
Imported post

so is the flag going to be flown whenever there is a YD member onboard then?

·
old time
6,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>erhhhhhh , it will be flown all the time ,,, AS Skipper / diver , also i'm a YD member

Andy

·
DUE CEO, Booking agent, Coffee maker & Dogsbody...
10,161 Posts
Imported post

But it will be at half mast when its his round.

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Hey Andy,

Top form that man! Globe & Laurels!!

Is there any chance you might bring it to the Stoney gig to act as a rally point for all YD 'wanderers'?? Afterall, there will be a boat load of folk walking about thinking "I wonder where I'm supposed to meet the YD-stock Massive in the Middle Car Park??" What with you being attendant YD Dive Marshal (unarmed) on the day?!

Please advise.

Cheers,

·
old time
6,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>yeah, the flag will be there for all to see...... Will try and figure on a nice telescopic flag pole

Andy

·
Registered
16,363 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Digger is waiting on a debt from his DO.

Good to see YDers chipping in like that to help out. Nice effort!!!

Anyone seen my car keys by the way? I've been looking for half an hour!

I'm hatching plans to make a really really big one, but that might cost quite a lot. Maybe we'll just get the little one up for now. Nice bit of polyester eh? Mind out leaving it in the sun too much though, the design might fade. If it does, just iron it. Brings the colour out. Not too hot mind, it is polyester!

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#F52887'>God I never knew you had mastered the art of ironing Digs, i shall have to drop my work shirts round for your expert skills

·
Jonah
7,366 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Digger @ Feb. 09 2004,14:22)]Anyone seen my car keys by the way? I've been looking for half an hour!
Has the Diggerette locked them in your car again?

·
old time
6,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Or her MAKE UP bag , FFS....... make up on a boat .....???

1 - 12 of 12 Posts