YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

If I click on the 4 in a thread with 4 pages, I am still directed to page 1 to start with. Why?

·
Registered
575 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>page 4 in  Basic Nitrox course in Sharm works OK John.
well it does on my computer anyway.
Cheers
Bob

·
Not as tall in real life
4,059 Posts
Imported post

Strange,  seems to work ok for me John.

Have you tried it on a few of the different forums / posts. ?

Daz

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Imported post

It was the "Basic nitrox course in Sharm" thread that sparked my question. If I go to the "Information" section where all the threads are listed and then go to the nitrox thread, showing that there are 4 pages, and click on 4, 4 is highlighted but I am directed to page 1.

·
Registered
4,434 Posts
Imported post

None of the multipage threads work for me, always end up at page 1 and have to navigate to other pages from within the thread.

Im using Opera 7.11.  Will try it in IE6 now.

Edit:- it works perfectly in IE6

Could be a browser version issue?

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Imported post

I use IE5 (Mac version).

·
Registered
31 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (String @ July 16 2003,13:04)]None of the multipage threads work for me, always end up at page 1 and have to navigate to other pages from within the thread.

Im using Opera 7.11.  Will try it in IE6 now.

Edit:- it works perfectly in IE6

Could be a browser version issue?
i have the same problem, i'm also using opera (7.10)

how bizarre.  if you look through the source and paste the link directly into the address bar it takes you to the correct page, but if you click on the link as it appears on the topic screen you go to the first page.  weird.

in fact, if you right-click and "copy link to clipboard" and paste that into the address bar you are taken to the correct page.  it just seems to be using the link in situ.

hmmm, when you click on the link it seems to miss the last few characters of the querystring.  this happens to be the bit that specified which page to go to.

stranger and stranger, when you do "open in background" it's fine.

this is looking very much like a bug in opera.  though why it's affecting john i don't know.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts