1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Finless: You couldn't invent him...
23,946 Posts
Only looked at the Black Flag site so far. All seems to work OK using Firefox 15.0.1 on a Win 7 PC.

Would not some links to example film for each category be a good idea?

Reactions: 11431

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Only looked at the Black Flag site so far. All seems to work OK using Firefox 15.0.1 on a Win 7 PC.

Would not some links to example film for each category be a good idea?
There'll be a show reel going up "soon", we just need to find time to create one (unfortunately we rarely get access to the stuff we shoot on jobs, production company gets full rights over it)

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Using Firefox 3,6,16

Black Flag - Website is coming up with parts of the website blocked in Germany.....

Bite Back - Sponsors details do not appear alongside their names... slightly askew from them, ie just below and to the right...

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Using Firefox 3,6,16

Black Flag - Website is coming up with parts of the website blocked in Germany.....
Blimey,that's an odd one! Have you got time to send me any more info, e.g error messages etc? Email to stuart at blackflag-tv dot com

Bite Back - Sponsors details do not appear alongside their names... slightly askew from them, ie just below and to the right...
Thanks, I'll have a look

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Blimey,that's an odd one! Have you got time to send me any more info, e.g error messages etc? Email to stuart at blackflag-tv dot com

Thanks, I'll have a look

"Der Zugriff auf die Webseite wurde blockiert.

Details:

URL:http://player.vimeo.com/video/44484154?title=0&byline=0&portrait=0
Kategorie:
Streaming Media/MP3"

Im guessing as its got some music playing on the website... Germany ban's / prohibits websites which use un-permissioned music. Hence, quite common to encounter websites that havent had their "music" authorised, blocked in some way shape or form....

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
"Der Zugriff auf die Webseite wurde blockiert.

Details:

URL:http://player.vimeo.com/video/44484154?title=0&byline=0&portrait=0
Kategorie:
Streaming Media/MP3"

Im guessing as its got some music playing on the website... Germany ban's / prohibits websites which use un-permissioned music. Hence, quite common to encounter websites that havent had their "music" authorised, blocked in some way shape or form....
Blimey, that's a tad restrictive.... the link to Vimeo is just there as a place holder, you wouldn't be able to navigate to it on the web site if you tried. The video in question has no music on it either, although not sure what the status of other videos on Vimeo, or their policy on music.

So does that mean you can't access any Vimeo videos at all?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts