YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Happy to cross the border in search of dive experiences and new buddies/friends. Manchester based but happy to travel to get wet!!

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Hey John,

Blimey mate, that was quick!!

Welcome aboard mate and look forward to hooking up soon. Where did you have in mind for your 1st wet with the YD troop? I know there's the opp to go to Trearddur Bay some time soon. Up fo that??

Cheers,

·
Registered
275 Posts
Imported post

Welcome aboard John, a manc eh? I'm from not to far from you, Liverpool.... living in Holland.. they are a good bunch on here, looking forward to hearing from you..

·
C-in-C the Amphibious Contingent
1,421 Posts
Imported post

Hi John, nice to have you with us.  Dive safely.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Imported post

Hi John,

I think we've got you surrounded - Leigh, Bolton, Whitefield, Blackburn, Cheshire ( at least )
I think Yorkshire Divers is a tad misleading these days.
:happywave:

·
Registered
281 Posts
Imported post

Hi John
Welcome! Yes Billy's right about the YD handle - but 'Northern Divers' is already taken and hey, it's traditional! See you on a trip soon? Paul

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Imported post

</span>
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Quote: from PaulC on 6:52 pm on Aug. 27, 2002
Hi John
Welcome! Yes Billy's right about the YD handle - but 'Northern Divers' is already taken and hey, it's traditional! See you on a trip soon? Paul
<span =''>

I get the feeling that Dennis Means might have something to say about that! :lol:

·
Resident Sprog Plod
835 Posts
Imported post

Hi, Im from near Todmorden just north of Rochdale, Im recently padi qualified and looking for local people to dive with on weekends. Give us a shout or email me if you fancy arranging anything.

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Hi Ben,

I'm just near you in the Heywood/Rochdale/Middleton area - yes, I get about! Welcome to the boards and don't be afraid to suggest where you'd like to dive or when. Have a go at shouting up some dates and a venue and you could find yourself in the thick of it pretty soon.

Where d'ya fancy and when. The Yorkie lads 'tend' to have a penchant for St Abbs up in Scotland, but those of us from t'other side o'th'ills tend to do the Lakes and North Wales etc....although we're none of us adverse to a bit of travel to get wet. Welcome aboard and I'm looking forward to meeting with ya soon, diving and reading your postings.

Cheers,

1 - 9 of 9 Posts