YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
No longer a Scapa Virgin
2,115 Posts
Fantastic piece of guitar mastery, puts my rendition of Mull Of Kintyre to shame :embarassed:

·
14-9-09
3,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Fantastic piece of guitar mastery, puts my rendition of Mull Of Kintyre to shame :embarassed:
Moderators - please remove third from last post as it is blatantly.... er, blatant and something else too!

Don't sell yourself short Paul, just because you haven't been asked to perform live in Rio/Tokyo/Albert Hall/Filmore East etc. doesn't mean you aren't good enough. I mean, I play congas and looking at the two guys on the Woodstock film I can honestly say that I slap the skins exactly the same... just not in the same time or with the same touch... er, or creating the same resonance or so fluidly..... I get your drift :frown:

·
No longer a Scapa Virgin
2,115 Posts
Moderators - please remove third from last post as it is blatantly.... er, blatant and something else too!

Don't sell yourself short Paul, just because you haven't been asked to perform live in Rio/Tokyo/Albert Hall/Filmore East etc. doesn't mean you aren't good enough. I mean, I play congas and looking at the two guys on the Woodstock film I can honestly say that I slap the skins exactly the same... just not in the same time or with the same touch... er, or creating the same resonance or so fluidly..... I get your drift :frown:
:embarassed: :embarassed: :embarassed: :embarassed:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts