YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Sponsored by The Betty Ford Clinic and Prozac
4,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am an Arsenal who is currently looking over my membership renewal form.

Looking over the press reports over the last few weeks (hopefully all utter rubbish) we could have the following scenario:

Wenger leaves
Henry leaves for Barcelona
Van Persie leaves
Cesc goes to Real Madrid
Freddie goes to Pompey
and
David Dein has already gone.

I don't like the look of this one bit. OK so most of it will probably never materialise but if it did.... I wonder how much a season ticket is at Charlton...

·
That's Dude with an E
12,959 Posts
My kids season ticket (which l pay for) was about £1200 last year for Arsenal.

Watford are £400 for the first adult £150 for the second and £50 for under 16s in the family enclosure.

So a family of four at the New Highbury (we dont call it the Emirates) would be just under 5K and at Watford about £650.

·
A Moderate from 04/01/07-24/12/12
11,804 Posts
My kids season ticket (which l pay for) was about £1200 last year for Arsenal.

Watford are £400 for the first adult £150 for the second and £50 for under 16s in the family enclosure.

So a family of four at the New Highbury (we dont call it the Emirates) would be just under 5K and at Watford about £650.

Four people at Watford? How do they all fit on the sofa?

Dude: "Hi, is that the Watford F.C. ticket office?"

Watford Ticket Office: "Yes"

Dude: "What time does the match start?"

Watford Ticket Office: "Well, what time can you get here?"

·
Sub-optimal DIR wannabe
1,038 Posts
Just make sure you lock the place up when you leave.

·
I am a person NOT a number
7,710 Posts
Dein has gone as he sold out to the yanks............I just hope we dont have a takeover of the club although they have got controling shares in the .com part of the company.

Henry will stay as long as Wenger stays is my theory and Wenger will stay just long enough to see how his Young Guns mature and how they cope playing in the Prem week in week out. Cesc will stay for 2 more seasons. Freddie should have went last season when he missed a training session for a modelling session.
I wonder what the lottery numbers are for this week! ;)

Dude I cant bring myself to call it the Emirates its Ashburton Grove and always will be now.

·
Sponsored by The Betty Ford Clinic and Prozac
4,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Who cares who's in the team, guaranteed 6 points for the mighty hammers :D
How you gonna do that from the Championship?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Sad news, Arsenals football stadium was broken into last night, thieves made off with the entire contents of the trophy room. Police are looking for 2 men with a red and white carpet!!!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts