YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Resident Sprog Plod
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Imported post

<font color='#8D38C9'>just realised ive only dived once this year, half my gears gone rusty and the rest is full of cobwebs.........    

Is anyone diving anywhere up north on easter sunday or monday.   H   E   L   P

Bloody hell ive probably forgotten how to dive

Not that anyone would be able to tell  

B

·
wibble
11,450 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>ME!  Sunday and monday, North east, almost certain to be St Abbs.  Phone me when im sober if you want to come - crashing room availible at my house if you dont mind a futon in the living room with two cats probably sleeping on you too!

01665 830905/07764498548

·
Resident Sprog Plod
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Imported post

<font color='#8D38C9'>Whats the weather like for this weekend is it half decent?
?

Anyone know if the waters warm yet???

·
1,773 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000F22'>Oi Harris,

You don't write - you don't call ...

I wouldn't bother with Abbs this w/e ....

How about the Clyde the week after?

·
wibble
11,450 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Warm??  what the hell is warm?

The weather isnt bad, the sea is flat as a fart (they were out sea seatrialing a boat today).

Vis isnt brilliant, but will have cleared by sunday with a bit of luck, plus the wind is light backing westerly.

·
Resident Sprog Plod
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Imported post

<font color='#8D38C9'>Cheers porg,

Gav could well be up for the clyde but need a recap dive first, I seriously think ive forgotten everything!!!!! All I seem to know now is how to issue tickets!

Got Fri, sat and sun off next week (hard work!) so prob v. up for it. Also get paid on thursday, hooray... If not the clyde (if I chicken out!!!!!! maybe summit easier)

B

·
1,773 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000F22'>Jim's got space next week but I'd be up for anything as long as you're buying the beer.

Speak to you next week son

Gav

·
Resident Sprog Plod
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Imported post

<font color='#8D38C9'>ok dad

will give you a ring this weekend.

(look on the bright side, if Ive forgotten how to dive at least you might be able to keep up.)

·
1,773 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000F22'>Abbs will be diveable - and maybe even worthwhile - on Monday.

But you'll have to play queue with the world his wife and mistress to get in the car park.

·
The Artist formerly known as 'Kirky'
2,228 Posts
Imported post

ben - if you want to do a scuba review (!!!) then join us at Cape on saturday - it aint the sea but it`ll do until weather breaks

Kirky

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Imported post

Ben
They have let you out then? Can we expect to see a crease pressed in your drysuit legs and shining polished boote's?

I agree Gav he used to be a dive Hussey now he only wants a casual diving relationship, he needs space, you don't understand him anymore. I think its better that he see's other divers.  I thinks its disgusting how he's thrown us all to one side, I feel so used

Kirky "Scuba Review", is he that desperate now that is sad

·
1,773 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000F22'>He'll coming crying back just like he always does.

Asking me to dive with him, drink with him and trying to make sure he doesn't puke in my car ...

I'm hoping the boys in blue have sorted him out but if you and Mark D are anything to go by then ... fat chance ...

·
Resident Sprog Plod
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Imported post

<font color='#8D38C9'>been given easter off for good behaviour tony!

cheers kirky, unfortunately only just woken up from my drunken stupor so guess i missed out!. porg cheers for the offer but im gonna have to pass, really need an easy inland site before the sea as i could do with safely checking my regs are still working after my home service!!

And as for you Yates, better make sure you stay north of the border, ive already got all the tickets filled in and waiting for you, and as for the warrants...........

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Gavin Yates @ April 09 2004,22:09)]He'll coming crying back just like he always does.
From an (ex)journalist as well! Tsk. Your grasp of the English language leaves a bit to be desired Mr Y. I suspect that's why you are where you are now, confusing us all with your own definition of sentence formation and general "spin-doctorieness". As Mr T would say "Holyrood, Nuke, One, For the use of!"

Peter

·
1,773 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000F22'>Harris,

You know that tickets from the likes of you mean nothing here in Scotand ... see you next week.

Kelly,

Posting after alcohol is never a sensible idea ... I hope you never fall into that fatal trap.

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Gavin Yates @ April 10 2004,12:31)]Kelly,

Posting after alcohol is never a sensible idea ... I hope you never fall into that fatal trap.
Smart arse!

Peter

·
Registered
377 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Hi Ben,

Gizza buzz 0773 9323931 if you want to see if we can fix something up.

cheers.

Bill......................

1 - 18 of 18 Posts