YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Just not enough dive time.
9,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Imported post

As it says above, anyone heard from our old mate recently.
Not heard a thing myself, he was a regular on here way back when and had loads of good stuff to say.

Just wondered if he was OK?

Matt

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Hobby's fine Matt, thanks. I spoke to him last week and he's moved jobs and house - alas his new job doesn't extend web-access to him, hence being AWOL from these pages for a while. I'll pass on your best.

There's a chance he might be hooking up with us in late March for Sacramento Tony's Anglesey Assemblage, as Fran's, his good lady, mother lives in Treaddur Bay.

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Imported post

Bren, tell Hobby I said hello , I was just talking about him to someone the other day and meant to ask you if you'd seen him lately
Chee-az
steve

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Was up at the Syrian border yesterday and spoke to Aaron (he wasn't there: I was) and passed on all your best! He'll be happy get back here to YD and boots-fill. He passes all his and Fran's best onto al here!

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Imported post

Great to hear all is well with Aaron, Bren. He and I used to exchange e-mails regularly and I really miss his friendly comments and sensible, modest way of giving advice. Please ask him to e-mail me some time if he can get to a computer.

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Will do John, I know he values your chats on spectrums broad.

Bren.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts