YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I am going to Malta next week , staying at the Dolmen hotel, St Pauls bay, the diving centre at the hotel is Abyssdiving , has anyone dived with this centre and how do you rate them. Is there any other good dive centres around the area as my wife doesnt dive and dont want to be gone from morning to night , would like a local centre, thanks

·
13.05.2012 QPRmageddon Day
1,948 Posts
Hi I am going to Malta next week , staying at the Dolmen hotel, St Pauls bay, the diving centre at the hotel is Abyssdiving , has anyone dived with this centre and how do you rate them. Is there any other good dive centres around the area as my wife doesnt dive and dont want to be gone from morning to night , would like a local centre, thanks
Hiya Davis
No comment on your original question but I m going on Thursday and will be diving with Dive Deep Blue who come highly recommended.If you re up for a dip, I m sure you d be more than welcome.
I m in St Julians but they re gonna pick me up:) I think:) :)
In contact with them they reckoned on an 8.30 start and a 14.30 finish
Would love to meet a fellow YDer whilst on holiday cos then we can bitch about everybody else:teeth:
Lee

·
Registered
40 Posts
malta diving

i was there the other week having a loook at the dive sites with a view to going back around september time ,you can hire a weight belt and cylinder for around £6 per day ,if you go with dive schools its about £16 per dive ,ther are loads of nice easy acess shore dives ,im looking for someone who is going around september to buddy up with any one interested ?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.