YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to be there on Saturday diving with Garf and Gav, I could drive down on Saturday morning or find somewhere to stay nearby on Friday night, making the day not quite so long.

Has anyone stayed in the area, on the doorstep isn't essential but somewhere closer than my house would be good.

Oh and not too expensive. Under £30 would be ideal. :)

·
Registered
4,060 Posts
I am going to be there on Saturday diving with Garf and Gav, I could drive down on Saturday morning or find somewhere to stay nearby on Friday night, making the day not quite so long.

Has anyone stayed in the area, on the doorstep isn't essential but somewhere closer than my house would be good.

PM sent

·
Registered
7,628 Posts

Fi - Ping Bardo a PM - he's well in with the locals - something to do with Moonrakers, Moonshine or Werewolves or something..

But seriously - I believe the 'inlaws' run a B&B quite close (about 10 miles away)..

Edit: must type faster.

·
Registered
588 Posts

The George Hotel 4 Market Place, Frome, Somerset BA11 1AF
Telephone: 01373 462584

£20.00 a night was there last month think that includes full breakfast clean
rooms with bath/shower. pub restraunt downstairs car parking and dry room for your dive kit
meals are nice too not too far from vobster

·
A Moderate from 04/01/07-24/12/12
11,804 Posts

I know a nice B&B down there that has free range ponies, Jack Russels, lovely breakfasts etc ..... or might that bring on night terrors ;)

Mal

P.S. Have fun with the chimps

·
246 Posts
think the george was £50 for a twin room, £40 single. Good place to stop, but don't bother with breakfast get a backon butty at vobster.

·
Registered
13,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I know a nice B&B down there that has free range ponies, Jack Russels, lovely breakfasts etc ..... or might that bring on night terrors ;)

Mal

P.S. Have fun with the chimps
No nightmares Mal, but last time I looked their normal rate was about £45

and only one Chimp, god knows why he wants another day :)

Accommodation now booked, thanks to Jason :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts