YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Mr potty mouth: Sweeping generalist...............
2,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title says, am looking for advice on who does them other than DUI?
The lovely lady wants one but is a bit miffed that O3 don't do a female fit version.
She is coming out of a tri-lam for something a bit warmer.

What options are our there that I am not seeing and what works for others?

Cheers,
Peter

·
probably just mental
2,399 Posts
O3 do make their Ri2.1 for women, but I believe it's MTM only.

:)
Definitely will do crushed neo for a girl but made to MTM is £££. Depending on the diving she is doing why not consider standard neo. I have just bought a new O3. I was wondering about crushed neo but was advised that its probably OTT for my diving (30m max). The standard neo comes in ladies fit.

·
T'internet diver and tea drinker.
546 Posts
Definitely will do crushed neo for a girl but made to MTM is £££. Depending on the diving she is doing why not consider standard neo. I have just bought a new O3. I was wondering about crushed neo but was advised that its probably OTT for my diving (30m max). The standard neo comes in ladies fit.
How much is an off the peg O3?

·
2,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
£599 I think. If you want compressed neo for a lady it almost doubles the price as has to MTM
Thanks, we are in the area next week and will drop in for a chat.

Still cheaper than a DUI CF200 and she does not want to be in the same one I am wearing despite encouragement otherwise. Something about not looking cool being the 2 peas in the pod :eek:mg:

P

·
2,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
842 Posts
Re: Predator - Dennis will make it however you want (within reason) - you just have to ask. He makes them all himself and has very high standards.

PS. I was in yesterday and he was just finishing off a couple of cracking cave cut lightweight suits with front entry and telescoping torso... these are not on his website yet as he has spent the last year perfecting the design.

Rich

·
I think I've got it up this time!
161 Posts
Thanks, we will have a look on our way past them as well... Not as girlie looking mind you :embarassed:
PL
There is a certain member of YD who, I am sure will be along shortly, that has a Pink MTM compressed neoprene Seaskin. I have a red one, with my options was £550.

·
T'internet diver and tea drinker.
546 Posts
Re: Predator - Dennis will make it however you want (within reason) - you just have to ask. He makes them all himself and has very high standards.

PS. I was in yesterday and he was just finishing off a couple of cracking cave cut lightweight suits with front entry and telescoping torso... these are not on his website yet as he has spent the last year perfecting the design.

Rich
Rich - I popped in on Monday. They look excellent. Think he has made 7 now and keeps improving the design.

·
2,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
what size is she?
You never ask a lady that! :eek:mg:

She is ~5'1", dress size 14-16 or mens mediums in Fourth Elements

·
2,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
1 - 20 of 22 Posts