YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know if the guy is still doing airfills next to the cafe at Babbacombe this year?

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers:teeth:
Down to one tank at the mo and didnt want to have to go miles to find a fill for every dive.
thx

·
Please delete all my posts
12,604 Posts
You don't have to! If you can't get a fill on the beach this dive shop is in the street at the top of the hill.
but it isn't going to do your clutch much good going up that a few times a day, especially when yu get stuck behind a muppet who doesn't know how to drive properly.:)

·
Registered
24,810 Posts
Cheers:teeth:
Down to one tank at the mo and didnt want to have to go miles to find a fill for every dive.
thx
I hope he is there next weekend :)
Are you on that trip with us? we have a whole bunch camping somewhere - I think we have started a trend.

·
Please delete all my posts
12,604 Posts

·
Registered
12,457 Posts
Until i read your misquote of my post, I was going to suggest you joined us either for a beer, or a dive, or coffee, or brought us a bacon sandwich. :D
Misquote? I haven't missed an apostrophe have I?:angel: Well since you asked so nicely we may well pop over but beware as the mini Frosties will be with me...:eek:

I think the person who needs bail out is the YBOD diver :)
Nah, I've made a few modifications so nothing could possibly go wrong.:)

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Are you on that trip with us?
Yes:) first diving this year.......sooooooooooo excited! thought it'd be nice warm up dives and check out gear
Also there the following week with the digigreen lot so hopefully I'll actually manage to get a decent pic of a cuttlefish this year

1 - 14 of 14 Posts