YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Finless: You couldn't invent him...
23,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
They have been playing this band quite a bit on the tranny and it has been mentioned that they may be the eventual successors to AC/DC (whenever they stop)? I assume this to be the DJs thoughts rather than any output from the band.

I hadn't heard of much of them but I really do like this track. Class bit of standard heavy rock. Mind you, unless I missed it whilst typing this there wasn't much of a lead break and is that Lemmy driving the truck?

Oh well, for the rockers out there: I hope you enjoy -

EMBEDDING NOT ALLOWED SO FOLLOW THE BELOW LNK IF YOU FANCY A LISTEN.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2T6e_mk0O24

·
Confused? You will be.
2,501 Posts
I took my wife and sister in law to see Kiss last night. The only tracks of theirs I knew were Crazy, Crazy Nights and God Gave Rock'n'Roll To You but I have to admit they were bloody good. The ladies thoroughly enjoyed themselves as well.

Just got to do a little plugging for Download now......

·
Thinking Rude thoughts
239 Posts
Saw them live for the second time two weeks ago - brilliant live show. It's like every rock cliche from the last 20 years in one show. But it's truly great.

Coming from Australia and playing hard rock I think they're going to inevitably be compared with AC/DC (who let's face it - they are the rulers of the genre).

But that being said Airbourne rock. Nothing like listening to a bit of Diamond in the Rough and Cheap Wine and Cheaper Women.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.