YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

gotta aladdin pro ultra for chrimbo with the memo mouse thingy, tried downloading from memo mouse but it just times out, and says it is cancelling to save battery. It recognizes the memo mouse on my pc, but just wont transfer dive logs anyone got any ideas? thanks

·
Registered
381 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>You might like to try this, as I had problems when I first got my Memo Mouse and they sound similar to yours.

1) Check all your connections and wires

2) Connect your dive computer to the Memo Mouse

3) Lick the contacts on the memo mouse that are connected to the PC (yes, it does work !) This should 'start' your dive computer.

4) Arrange the software to download dives

5) Go through on your dive computer to the Log Book section and this should then prompt the download to the PC

Hopefully, this should sort you out.

Sadly, the memo mouse instructions are not 100% clear and Scubapro are not 100% helpful, I found. On the other hand, you could still give them a call for advice.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Imported post

thanks for that , it worked! i have to say that they dont seem to be a very good way of connecting to each other.

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Imported post

That's why everybody's replacing these nasty interface things with infra-red connections these days..

I disliked the memomouse/Pro Ultra combi, so sold the Mouse & got a Sensus Pro, which is dead easy to interface with ANYTHING. Can now download my dive profile to my Palm straight after the dive

1 - 4 of 4 Posts