YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
That's Members Representative to you!
2,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I've got an unused ALI80 in the garage full of 50cent that's never been used. Bought it last year, took it to Scapa but didn't use it. Came from nackers and has the stage kit included.

I just don't do the diving to make it worth keeping, so Its up for sale, or I'll swap it for a Ali40/Ali7 thats in *very* good condition and comes complete with stage kit etc. Most of my stuff is in 35/40m range so an extra 40/7 will be of more use to me.

I'm in Chester and can meet up locally for a swap or I occasionally work in Manchester/Birmingham area.

PM If interested in doing a deal...

J.

·
That's Members Representative to you!
2,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's shiny white!

Will have to check test date tomorrow as its in the garage and p1ssing down at the moment. Techincally the o2 has expired but its still got the oringinal 50cent fill in it and I swear its never been in the water.

·
Utrinque Paratus
6,077 Posts
It's shiny white!

Will have to check test date tomorrow as its in the garage and p1ssing down at the moment. Techincally the o2 has expired but its still got the oringinal 50cent fill in it and I swear its never been in the water.
what gas do you want in the Ali 40 :D

Graham

·
Driving my truck with my high-heels on...
5,509 Posts
Nice try

Hmmmmmmmmmmm so not a "spare ally 7 sat in my garage doing nothing that I'd rather give to Woz for nothing than weigh in for scrap at the local pikey scrapyard" then?

'fraid not ,it's a case of change it to an ali 80 or buy another 7 & sling 2 on 1 side & 1 on the other :frown:

·
The man who makes nice "SHINY" things
1,706 Posts
hmmmm, do you mind what colour the ALI80 is Colin?
You can then paint it PINK like MADFISH's then you can then dive together & become PINKY & PIRKY :D

·
The man who makes nice "SHINY" things
1,706 Posts
Rather have Bill & Ben then we could have you along as little old WEED :teeth:
MEE OWE :teeth: That was below the belt i am not that old

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.