YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
one of yd's longest serving new members
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

hello all,

my name is Chris,I am a young 40 and I live in Wigan my vital statistics are...( oops sorry,wrong forum )
Ive bin diving in the uk since 1997,usually the majestic sub tropical lake district.But I have been spotted doing the odd salty dive around our plentiful coastline(well Treaddur mainly).If it aint cold and dark wif no viz i'm not interested !   cos i cant afford to go abroad:( (ave you seen the cost of dive gear
 ?)
I was trained by your very own Dalesdiver...(hi Andy hows it hangin?).. in the fine art of Padi OW and TDI Nitrox.Even tho i've done 100 + dives I am still a novice and damn proud of it!this old dog is still learnin new tricks...
Dive safe and dont get political cos its dangerous and uses tooo much gas.
cya  

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Hey Chris,

Being in Wigan you're ripe for hooking up with some of us other NW guys, so feel free to get on tour with one of our jaunts to either Trearddur Bay, the Cape or the Lakes, as we're there regularly. Just let us know when you want to go.

Welcome aboard Chris.

·
one of yd's longest serving new members
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Imported post

thanks guys,

me an me brov will be heading up north next sunday.not sure where yet.coni,windy,wasty or sum such expanse of "the blue".
look forward to seein sum of the northern massif out and about,just look 4 a white transit van wif a big black eye on it,i'll be the poor bugger drivin it.

cheeaz    

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Hey Chris,

Most of us are out on one gig or another this weekend: there are 40+ of us heading off for a weekend's diving off Anglesey and Peter K's marshalling a tribe up in the Sound of Mull.

When's next for you guys and where?

·
Registered
288 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#008080'>

Welcome to the boards Chris - look forward to reading your posts and meeting up on future dives!
Cheers
Dive safe

1 - 6 of 6 Posts