YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

And your preferred style is... - Well someone had to do it.

• Oakley

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rayban

• A free pair that came with your glasses

• Dame Edna specials

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Shipwrecked & Comatose, drinking fresh mango juice
2,614 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#810541'>Oakley Eye Jackets.  Had them 6 years now - pretty much unbreakable (even been stood on).  I did damage one of the arms, Oakley replaced it and sent them back in a couple of days.

·
A Big Member
132 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Has to be Oakley , have had one pair since i was eighteen
(three new sets of lenses and four new frames
)

p.s. eighteen was a fair few years ago for me  

·
Street Cleansing Operative
4,427 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (diving dude @ Dec. 03 2003,23:14)]Mark.
Is that you're 'under cover' look?
<font color='#000080'>"You ain't seen me, right?"  

(None of these posts will make any sense tomorrow once the avatar's back to normal!)

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Oh, I don't know: I tend to go for the 'Welder's Full Facial' approach when it comes to 'sunnies'  

Can't see a damned thing, mind  

·
iGeek therefore iTrek
3,253 Posts
Imported post

I'm afraid I'm an Oakley man myself, 2 pairs and a pair of snow boarding goggles. All I need to get them to make is a dive mask and I'm well away...

·
Exiled in Scotland...
6,286 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (MATTBIN @ Dec. 04 2003,08:33)]Strange time of year to be having a sunglasses vote Daz. Mind it was well mild this morning as I rode in.
I usually need my Armani (not in the pol) Sunglasses more in winter than the summer. Here in the Tundra (Scotland) we get better days in Winter than Summer when its usually raining non stop. Plus the sun is that much lower, i.e. eye height.

Dave C  

normal glasses  

Dame Edna's    

·
"hardly ever here"
799 Posts
Imported post

oakley style - but being a student then backpacker then on charity wages, i normally go for the cheap knock-offs

when i was working as a DM in vanuatu (not name-dropping at all) i would frequently jump into the water holding mask and fins, and put them on on the surface.

took me a while to remember to take off my sunnies first!  

·
Registered
488 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Definitely Oakleys - had my first pair for 12 years.  They were first with the straight arms that make it so much easier to slip them into your helmet! - it's a bike thing before anyone asks.

Used to swear by Rayban aviators a la Top Gun for being bullet proof until I found out they were testing them on animals and they literally were bullet proof.

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kate R @ Dec. 04 2003,10:36)]when i was working as a DM in vanuatu
While you were there did you run into a guy from Newcastle Uni called Andy Birchinough ? (big guy, lots of blond hair) He did a lot of work with the locals and environmental protections etc.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.