YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Not as tall in real life
4,059 Posts
Imported post

Well what can I say....

Ummm Have a good one and try to come back with your livers intact.

Enjoy,

Daz

P.S.  Who's in charge?

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
Imported post

Right that's the old-folks away. Let's raid the drinks cabinet and sit about in the living room all week smoking "things".

Have a good one! You deserve a break from the kids moaning.

Peter

·
Gone...and probably best forgotten
1,403 Posts
Imported post

what's a liver?

·
That's Dude with an E
12,959 Posts
Imported post

Say hello to Rebecca and Mike for me.

Tell Mike l'll be back when he's excavated the sand from the cave entrance, which he promised to do.

Have a good 'un.

We're having a bit of a "discussion" at the mo about Jan Holls, da bitch and l, she wants expensive caribbian cruise and l want less expension week in Tenereife diving with Mike & Rebecca.

We'll probally end up doing nowt.

·
Not as tall in real life
4,059 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (andy2tanx @ Dec. 04 2003,21:26)]what's a liver?
It's that thing you coughed up when you were 20!

Ta, Ta,  Now will you both piss off, we have got the girls and booze turning up in 30 minites.

Daz

·
A short fat well off crap cave diver. Likes wrecks
15,343 Posts
Imported post

Hope you have a great time and I look forward to the dive report. After you get out of detox of course no rush

ATB

Mark Chase

·
DUE CEO, Booking agent, Coffee maker & Dogsbody...
10,161 Posts
Imported post

Their's me thinking that when you said you were off you meant you were past your sell by dates

Then again

Dive Safe and give my regards to dear old San Miguel, please tell him i look forward to seeing him again next year.

Paul

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Well in chaps.

We expect you'll keep up and maintain the highest YD standards of 'Troops on Tour', what?

So that's you both in gaol, post mass bar-fight after a post-dive sherry or fifteen!!  

Chin-chin those men! Dive safe, God's Speed and a Safe return to us. See you when you get back.

·
That's Dude with an E
12,959 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Digger @ Dec. 05 2003,00:04)]Right, let the abuse begin! I always thought that 2tanks was a bit of an...
......inverted ..................... but not as bad as Heads up whos a real..............

·
old time
6,658 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>have a great time lads ,,,,,,,,,c ya when ya get back ,

now , how was it i did on computer in causing delays at the airport ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:O

Andy

·
Premium Member
5,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Imported post

Andy and I have just finished a 10 pack dive in Tenerife (trip report to follow when we return) and it has simply blown me away - each dive was better than the last (as Andy's 500ish photos will show). Anyone looking for another place to visit MUST add Tenerife (and Rebecca and Michael's dive centre) to their must-do list. You will NOT find better this side of the Red Sea. See you all when we get out of rehab.

Jay

·
Part of the 'Phoenix Programme'
1,112 Posts
Imported post

I am knee deep in beer cans and whiskey bottles...even the cockroaches are staggering around the house...I have the flame thrower ready for cleaning the house when they (Jay and Andy) leave...

*grin*

moray

·
Exiled in Scotland...
6,286 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>So where will the photos be then? I'm intrigued. I dived Menorca in Sept and was surprised as its is not one of those Famous dive resorts. Give us all the info (obviously on the right forum - Worldwide) so we can book for next year!!

Dave C

·
1,112 Posts
Imported post

Fear ye not - the photos will follow in time. Lets just say, sharks, morays, ray feeding, wrecks, caves, .....

p.s. this was from Jay, not moray...has the same syndrome as Mike (Scuba1), the do not log in under your own name syndrome...

·
Not as tall in real life
4,059 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (moray @ Dec. 10 2003,18:58)]I am knee deep in beer cans and whiskey bottles...even the cockroaches are staggering around the house...I have the flame thrower ready for cleaning the house when they (Jay and Andy) leave...

*grin*

moray
Shit, you think that's bad, you wait till they see what we have done to this place while they were away.

·
1,112 Posts
Imported post

daz...I truly doubt it could be worse....drink and food orgies....i will not mention loose women...dive gear scattered all over the place...Come to think of it, it's like that here even when Heads Up and 2tanx are NOT visiting..

moray

·
Not as tall in real life
4,059 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (moray @ Dec. 11 2003,11:28)]daz...I truly doubt it could be worse....drink and food orgies....i will not mention loose women...dive gear scattered all over the place...Come to think of it, it's like that here even when Heads Up and 2tanx are NOT visiting..

moray
If that's the best sales pitch you can come up with....

Sounds great  

Looking at visiting next year to do my IDC/IE with a mate and friendly course director.  He does a few IDC/IE's a year in Tenerife so it sounds like I should put a special request in for a specific venue.

Might need to keep the distractions down for the IDC/IE phase and then party!!

Daz

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (dcrampt @ Dec. 10 2003,23:42)]I dived Menorca in Sept and was surprised as its is not one of those Famous dive resorts.

Dave C
But it's cavern diving IS famous, I believe.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts