Imported post

Anyone know which pub we are all meeting at on Friday nite
?

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Hi Troops,

I'm gonna be getting a 32% fill on Friday morning - just found out I've got a brand new LDS 2 mins from my house!!!! Rave on!

So I'll be setting off from Chez Tierney at about midday and arriving in Trearddur Bay to set up YD Base Camp at the T-Bay Holiday Bungalows mid-afternoonish.

For those not familiar with the area (after getting onto the island of Anglesey itself), I'll have my moby switched on and will be able to guide you in like air-traffic-control from on the road - hands free kits to be used where poss chaps!

Bren's Moby = TEL: 07764 - 174647

Once we've establshed (please post here underneath to give me an idea of whom to expect - numbers etc. - and we've all RV'd, we'll head off for some light and polite libations at the 'Anchorage' pub.

Either we'll eat there or wander off for nose-bag somewhere else (Chinese, Curry, Mongolian Nose BBQ etc.) - Friday night's exotic-nosh-night, as Saturday night I've promised Matt some prime egg & chips with lashings of bread-n-butta  

Hope this helps people. As always, gizza call with any questions.

And yay, we didst large it!

·
Registered
18,557 Posts
Imported post

Righty-ho, Brenster.

C and I to arrive someone about 16:00-17:00 hours (seeing as I don't have a clue how long it will take to get there but we are leaving the vicinity of Oxford at midday when I skive off work early - hoorah!

We will go to the B&B and dump kit and then come and find you in preparation for a feastage.

See you all there!

Lou

·
Just not enough dive time.
9,135 Posts
Imported post

as Saturday night I've promised Matt some prime egg & chips with lashings of bread-n-butta  

Glad to hear it too! Oh OK then blame me for an easy on the belly scoff on Sat. I can just see you lot curried up Friday, throwing up on the boat and then up for a second bash of curry on Saturday night washed down with a few Guinesses - NOT.

I'm staying at the same B&B as Lou/Caroline, separate rooms boys - calm down, so I'll RV with them on Sat after they have dived, assuming I dont get lost, which is a big assumption. Failing that I'll drive round the Island Sat night and listen out for a noisy bunch - that'll be YD troop gig then.
C U later - all cited now!

Matt

1 - 5 of 5 Posts