YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
44 Posts
Imported post

Julie,
Two problems for you trying to fill these spaces on Yorkshire Talkers- sorry Divers- 1,its not St.Abbs. 2. its not St.Abbs, seems important enough to  say twice, and you are actually going diving from a boat.
You been with Scott before? Great bloke. I go regulary.
Stef

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Imported post

Hi Stef

May I ask you a question?

Why was your very first post on YD dripping with sarcasm and name calling?

Yorkshire Talkers?? I'm not sure how many dives I'm supposed to complete in one season to be regarded by you as an active diver, please enlighten me

St Abbs... Why does our enthusiasm for an area that is relatively local for some of us and a major attraction for others, incite you to make your comment? twice!

pssst.... You may not know this but we nearly always dive off a boat..

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Imported post

hi billy
you are quite welcome to join us on sunday. have emailed you also with details.
we now have 4 spaces on saturday and either 1 or 2 on sunday (is ben coming?).
i have regularly dived with scott and he is a brilliant skipper and also a lot of fun.
look forward to meeting you and hopefully we can fill the other spaces aswell.
regards
Julie

·
Gone...and probably best forgotten
1,403 Posts
Imported post

come on stef, thats not how things are done round here.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Imported post

looks like billy and susan may not be coming now so we have 4 spaces on saturday and sunday. no novice divers please.
hey stef why dont you join us and show youre a diver and not a talker! (not meant as sarcasm)!

·
Banned
44 Posts
Imported post

I've read all the books, got all the T shirts and some times even rig tech gear together, (12ltr and a pony). You never know I might turn up on Weekend, dont book me a place though, the weather might be nice enough to cut the garden hedges.
Now one question....... found the little smiley faces, how do you get them on post?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Imported post

well you all missed a bloody good trip. excellent weather. excellent viz. stunning wreck diving with loads of life. spose you all had fun in quarries though. never mind!

·
Banned
44 Posts
Imported post

Had a great time cutting the hedge and grass. It was so nice to be out in the garden all weekend.:pigtails:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts