Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

OK Dudes,

Putting feelers out for these dates - see Terry's PM to me below (Terry's Elfyn's partner in their diving/salvage business where Elfyn is one of the Skippers we used for the 1st Anglesey gig):

"Hi Bren,

Just had a PM from Elfyn, still got room in July for bookings -
05th/06th July and 19th/20th July best weekends.

Out there most of time in summer so midweek dives available if not doing anglers or secret-mission! "

So, what say you chaps/chapesses? Will these dates clash with your family holidays or should we go large and get the diving we should have last weekend and in glorious weather!?

We'll have to get these dates squared away ASAP, as the boats will be filling up for other dive charters. Shout loud and in time people!!

I am more than happy to organise it again if you guys wanna do it. Families and non-diving partners welcome at your own discretion.

Come on YD - you know you want it - don't make me beg!!

·
Registered
377 Posts
Imported post

I'll check with Liz & get back to ASAP.

Did anyone tell you that you looked like a carrot on holiday in Anglesey?

Cheers mate!

·
Grumbler-chief in Residence
1,969 Posts
Imported post

Early July is best for me as away at the end, but whatever, I'll be there

Andrew

·
A short fat well off crap cave diver. Likes wrecks
15,343 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000F22'>5th and 6th July possible will have to cancle dive already booked for 6th but that no big deal.

Cant do late July as away with family

Mark Chase

·
T.L.S. More dives than posts
688 Posts
Imported post

Early July would be best for me.

Kev W

·
1,773 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000F22'>July you say .... it would be offensive in the extreme not to!!

Count me in Mr Breaded Chipmunk

·
That's Members Representative to you!
2,416 Posts
Imported post

I'm gonna get lynched for this... But...

Hopefully this is what you'll get next time you all get to Anglesey, taken today...

If I'm not out with the Club, I'll be doing my best to make it down at least for an evening plus a days diving - Got a feeling I'm in Pembroke though...

All the best for the next trip.

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Imported post

OK, looking like a play for the 05th & 06th July for most of you. Barry, are these dates completely out for you, or can wangle (another technical term) the earlier dates? Please let me know.

OK, I'll speak to Elfyn and Terry re the dates of Saturday 05th and Sunday 06th July. I'll close this thread here and open a Calendar post instead. Please don't post anything further on this thread and use the new one.

*****  PLEASE PUT ANY AND ALL OTHER POSTINGS TO DO WITH THIS TRIP UNDER THE CALENDAR BOOKED DATE ****

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.