1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Resident Princess & 'Ned Redresser'
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Hey guys!

Thought I'd introduce myself properly.  :wavey:

I understand that I have appeared on these pages previously as Mrs Gavster.  Not surprisingly, Mrs Gavster likes to have an identity of her own.  (D'you like the Princess Fiona avtar? - I aspire to the Princess in her PRE-ogre state).

I admit to be a bit sceptical when Gav told me that he had registered on a web-site with a group of divers based in Yorkshire.  I thought - You'll never meet them and anyway, you don't know what they're like or anything about them. :weirdo:

However, a couple of weeks ago Gav lined up a beer in Edinburgh with Driftwood (hope the wedding went well Ben) and then arranged for a dive trip (last weekend) to St Abbs where, he informed me, we would meet some other Yorkshire Divers.

If you've read the dive reports on the trip you'll alreadly get the picture.  It was Fantastic! :yelclap: and it was really great to meet Dave, Marco and PaulC.

Thoroughly enjoyed the day and can't wait to meet the rest of you!.

Marco, we'll see you next week in Sharm!

See you soon,

Fi

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Imported post

Hiya Fi

And a very big welcome to 'Rubber wearing Fetishs'... Whoops wrong site, I mean welcome to Yorkshire Divers, it was excellent to meet up with yourself and Gavster last week, you know its amazing, so far I've liked everyone that I've arranged to meet up with, how spooky is that?? you'd expect at least a couple of wierdo's but nope, everyones been great... phew!

See you soon on another dive trip, BTW have a great time in Sharm you jammy mare!!  ;)

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Hey Fiona,

Good to see you've come along in your own right, so to speak. Davey and Two Tanks have provided me with sufficient evidence that Abbs is a top dive - so, and not wanting to fly in the face of received wisdom, looks like I'll be schlepping up there sometime in the not too distant future.

Did you and Gav get sorted for the Maldives?? Where did you choose in the end?? Either way I know you'll have a great time - apart from Glasgow (more sprcifically, the ultra salubrious Summerston in Maryhill!), Maldives is my spiritual home.

Take care and see you and Gav on a dive hopefully soon.

Cheers,

·
C-in-C the Amphibious Contingent
1,421 Posts
Imported post

Welcome Fi - nice to have you with us!  Hope to meet up with you sometime at the sites.  Dive safely.  :froggy:

·
Registered
275 Posts
Imported post

</span>
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Quote: from Heads Up on 9:34 pm on Sep. 12, 2002
- glad to see YD has gone international!
<span =''>

And I thought it was international :ne_nau: don't I count??

Welcome aboard  Fiona.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Imported post

Fi
Welcome on board! Hope you have a great time in Sharm !

</span>
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Quote from Bren Tierney: "So far I've liked everyone that I've arranged to meet up with, how spooky is that??"
<span =''>
Its causes I've kept myself to myself so far hun!! ;o)

(Edited by ScubaBabe at 1:26 pm on Sep. 15, 2002)

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Oi!! Davey Boy,

How dare you!! I resemble that remark ;)

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Imported post

Hi Mrs. Gavster,

Sorry.... Fi :rofl2:

Yup, I guess you could call the wedding sucessful as I'm now no longer a batchelor! So does this mean a Mrs. Drift will be gracing these pages? Keep you posted!

She too sometimes wonders about all these strange internet people. She's spoken to Ammers, Frog represented YD at our wedding (much appreciated and thanks Frog - PS Did Ginge have a slight hangover Sunday???) and on Thursday, coming back from the airport at Manchester we both met Andy for the first time!

Which she thought was a little weird......

I didn't :shrug:

So we must meet up again soon and I'll introduce you and gavster to the Mrs - not after working again though, I was a little ill the next day.....

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Imported post

Hey drifty baby!!

Welcome back you old married fool you.... I've been looking at the pictures, and even dressed up in tails, your still an ugly b%*^&%d!!   lol!!!

Glad to have you back mucka, say 'hi!' to the mrs for me, and I hope to be diving with ya again real soon.

Dave

·
C-in-C the Amphibious Contingent
1,421 Posts
Imported post

Drift - welcome back, hope Emma is well, give her my regards.  Ginge had a 'slight' hangover (stormer, really!) ha ha, teach him to get bladdered until he has problems walking!  I'll have a look at your other website when it's a bit quieter.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts