YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Hi all,

Been lurking around this great forum for a week or so and decided to say hello.

BSAC Sports and Assistant CI with around 100 dives.  Most of my diving done in Loch Aline area of West Scotland, a fair few in the Red Sea and a few in more exciting places such as Stoney and Gildenburgh.

Haven't dived for a while as I have a new daughter to take up all of my time.  Hopefully start getting wet again soon so may bump into a few of you.

Looking to move to the DIR way shortly and very interested in DIY projects.  Currently building a torch based on posts on this forum and other web sites.

Look forward to foruming with you all.

Ian

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Hey Ian,

Welcome to YD mate!

A Nottingham resident eh? I used to live there (Sherwood), top night out - and yes, it is true about the woman-to-man ratio.  ;)

Feel free to get in amongst it and get yourself on a dive with us when ever the mood takes mate. Make yourself at home.

Take care and hopefully see you soon. Congrats on the new daughter too.

·
Resident Serbian Sniper
492 Posts
Imported post

Hi Ian,some,well maybe most of the best waters in the UK are in Scotland so I'm glad to see you're taking advantage.I'm glad that after weighing it up you've decided it's worth joining,we must be doing something right!I hope you get out of the site as much as I have,it really is a good forum for batting about ideas and opinions.Take care,Hobby.

·
C-in-C the Amphibious Contingent
1,421 Posts
Imported post

Hi Ian, welcome to our forum.  Look forward to reading your comments and opinions on the boards!  Dive safely.  Ribbet!!  :froggy:

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Imported post

Hi Ian and , again, Welcome, plenty of stuff happening for when you feel ready for to get wet again
Chee-az
Steve

1 - 5 of 5 Posts