YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Imported post

Hi
I have just found this site although i have checked into d .net for a while now laughing at some of the threads on the way
hope these forums are as good as first seems.Im a padi rescue...now bsac dive leader with adv nitrox living north of Edinburgh in Fife.I regularly dive the Forth as well as the old favs Loch Long and Fyne,Oban and Scapa have also been visited.On the holiday front ive visited and dived,Barbados,Grenada, Sri lanka,Red sea(marsa alam).
                                     Nikk

·
Small, yet perfectly formed...
3,299 Posts
Imported post

Hi Nikk
Welcome aboard. You will find that they are a lovely friendly crowd on here. If you want to meet a gang of YDers why not sign up for Peter K's Mull trip on the first weekend of september. It's gonna be awesome!

Jules:D

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Hey Nikk,

You are indeed welcome to YD! Get in amongst it and maybe see ya on a dive soon!

Cheers,

·
1,773 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000F22'>Nikk,

Where about's in Fife are you?

If you ever crave the civilisation that Edinburgh offers then pop down - just kidding.

Great to have you aboard - see you somewhere in Scotia soon.

BTW - me and Ben H are doing the Glanmire with Billy A off St Abbs on Monday if anyone's up for it.

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
Imported post

Hi Nikk,
          Welcome to YD. I'm sure you'll find us a bit more ameniable than on D.Net(or handbag.net as it's came to be known)I know Lochs Long and Fyne well. Dived in them many a time. Even got bent in them once.
  As Julia says, I'm putting a gig together for YD to Lochaline and am trying to fill up a second boat. Feel free to get your name down and come along (SEE HERE) There's already a couple coming from Edinborer and the rest from god knows where.

Take Care
Peter
PS-Cheers Julia

·
Not as tall in real life
4,059 Posts
Imported post

Welcome to the boards,

Get stuck in

Daz

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Imported post

thanks for the replies. Gav i live near Auchtermuchty(of procclaimers fame)so fifeness and Anstruther are around 45 mins away Loch Long about 1.45 away .Peter ill check if i can make Lochaline thanks for the invite.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts