YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
wibble
11,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another year under our weightbelts, a fantastic season for us and hopefully some excellent memories for all who travelled and dived with us this year.

We bought another boat, something new to run alongside the Valkyrie in a few years time. We refitted the lounge and added a beer fridge, new seats & lights.

Our season kicked off in Scapa with some cracking vis & the wrecks giving us all the playground we long for. Travelling to Shetland for the summer we crossed the 60 degree line and didn't venture back over it for 3.5 months. The weather was kind and we got some stunning diving in a simply superb place. We played with our rib, we went hunting for new things, visited old favourites and saw whales, dolphins and all manner of fish.
Back to Scapa and the water was warm(ish), the vis only got better and the wrecks came alive with fish and life. Dramas were played out underwater and on the boat, all dealt with as quickly and efficiently as our abilities allowed and we managed another year of 12 getting off 12 getting back on again. We played with the helicopter and made some brilliant friends in high places!

I hope you enjoyed your days & dives with us, and I look forward to seeing you all again soon. I am off to remind myself what a lie in is :)

·
MIFLEX DIR = "Did It Rupture"??
3,737 Posts
Fantastic week in Shetland H, Looking forward to next time...!

G

·
Trouble re-Member-ing
1,080 Posts
So many happy customers. Well done. I must save my pennies and come for a visit but is it really fair that you get paid for doing something you obviously love so much :)

·
Trouble re-Member-ing
1,080 Posts
By the way, those photos are worth more than anything a flashy advertising company would provide :)

·
Warm water Diver
647 Posts
Two great weeks, the first one started the season with an exploding egg!
Yep that was an EGGcellent start to the week once we checked that no injury had occured... lol pics of it been cleaned up and helen sitting in wheelhouse wondering what we - someone was doing to her boat. hahahaha was a reaaly good week + another 2 trips since the start of the season MANY THANX AGAIN Helen,Hazel and Rob, have a nice ish relaxing time over winter well i know thats not gonna happen but enjoy the break and ill see u all again for another 3 rounds in 2013.

Alistair

1 - 10 of 10 Posts