YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
diving the maldives

Hello to all
can anyone tell me if there are any age restrictions for diving in the maldives. We have a 11 year old daughter who is qualified to PADI junior open water standard and fancy a trip in October,we have searched the web but found no answer to our Question.Any information would be greatfully appreciated,we were looking at going mid October to Kuramathi coconut village.

thanks in advance
Scooby

·
Registered
7 Posts
diving the maldives

Hello to all
can anyone tell me if there are any age restrictions for diving in the maldives. We have a 11 year old daughter who is qualified to PADI junior open water standard and fancy a trip in October,we have searched the web but found no answer to our Question.Any information would be greatfully appreciated,we were looking at going mid October to Kuramathi coconut village.

thanks in advance
Scooby

·
Registered
7 Posts
diving the maldives

Hello to all

thanks in advance
Scooby
Hi,
I recently traveled to Maldives and any query related to traveling to Rasdhoo or Rasdhoo diving, you can send a mail to [email protected].

·
Registered
7 Posts
diving the maldives

Hello to all

thanks in advance
Scooby
Hi Scooby!

My name is Pratyusha. I recently went diving in the Maldives with Jerry's Dive club and Watersports Rasdhoo.
Anything about Rasdhoo diving or Diving in the Maldives I am sure they can help you with it.
Contact them : Jerrys Dive Club | en
Mail: [email protected]

Hope you have fun during your diving holiday!

Regards,
Pratyusha

1 - 6 of 6 Posts