YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys,
not posted in a very long time but just wondered if there are any divers living in or near york that may fancy a regular buddy or just the odd dive or 2? im off work now till tuesday and dont mind sharing travel costs to capernwray, 8 acre, blue lagoon etc etc?
hope to hear from somebody soon
ben

·
Registered
453 Posts
Hi, I was looking to dive Caper's this Sunday. I'll go direct and could meet there. I've got a new dry suit to try out. I dive UK a little and abroad. BSAC Adv Dvr with 350-400 dives. Let me know via YD if you're up for a dive (1 or 2?)

thanks
Phil

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi phil. that sound perfect as im still familiarising myself with my new suit. however i woke up with a sore throat today and i dont know if it will get worse. il message you tomorrow on here and let you know but please feel free to make other plans.
cheers
ben

·
Weekday Diver
250 Posts
Hi, there are couple of us from near York who go up to Eyemouth, St Abbs & Farnes during the week. I sort of organise an email list of similar divers. If you would like to join the list then please PM me with your details and email address.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi, I'm up for a dive this Sunday at Blue Lagoon.

Just got my tanks serviced and new drysuit seals. Also not used my gear for just over a year so itching to try it out before season starts. Let me know if anyone wants to go!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts