YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have two calendars in Outlook.

One is my personal one and then there is a shared calendar amongst the whole of the Sales & Marketing Team.
The shared calendar resides on our network and obviously my personal calendar is on my hard drive.

What I want to do is to ensure that anything that I put into the shared calendar is uploaded into my personal calendar but NOT vice versa. I don't care if it also uploads/synchronises everyone elses' info to my calendar as well as long as I only have to enter stuff once.

Any ideas? Is it possible?

·
Registered
966 Posts
Can`t really help with sync stuff, but how about marking all your personal calendar stuff as private appointments so only u can see them

·
Registered
10,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Can`t really help with sync stuff, but how about marking all your personal calendar stuff as private appointments so only u can see them
Hmmm....but then they are not available to me when I am offline because they will be on the server wont they and I won't be able to add new ones when I'm offline will I :( ????

·
Finless: You couldn't invent him...
23,946 Posts
Maybe these will help?

Sync Microsoft Outlook
www.Sync2.com Folders manually or automatically Desktop and Laptop. Free Trial.
Synchronizing Microsoft Outlook on two machines

How to synchronize Microsoft Outlook data between two machines or between Exchange Server ... Add2Exchange is an Outlook calendar, contact & task folder ...
www.slipstick.com/outlook/sync.htm - 53k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this
Sharing Microsoft Outlook Calendar and Contacts

How to share contact and calendar information in Microsoft Outlook. ... can synchronize with Outlook tasks and calendar, see eRoom and Microsoft Office 2000 ...
www.slipstick.com/outlook/share.htm - 85k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this
[ More results from www.slipstick.com ]
ShareO: Share Outlook Calendar, Contacts, Email Folder

Synchronize Microsoft Outlook on multiple PCs Synchronize your personal folders: Calendars, Contacts, Tasks, E-mails, Journal, Notes with your second ...
shareo.4team.biz/ - 84k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this
The Holy Grail of Synchronization: How to synchronize Microsoft ...

Nokia 6682 for access to contacts/calendar on the go (or any mobile phone that has software to synchronize with Microsoft Outlook, ie: all of them) ...
engtech.wordpress.com/.../ - 221k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this
www.daveswebsite.com - gSyncit - gCalendar <-> Microsoft Outlook Sync

Synchronize Microsoft Outlook calendar with Google calendar. ... gSyncit is a Microsoft Outlook addin that allows for bi-directional synchronization between ...
www.daveswebsite.com/software/gsync/ - 12k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this
ShareOutlook product home: Share Microsoft Outlook Calendar and ...

ShareCalendar, Share and synchronize Calendar folders in Microsoft Outlook without ... Duplicate Killer, Management of duplicates items in the Contacts, ...
shareoutlook.4team.biz/ - 79k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this

·
23,946 Posts
There is a "File / Share" option?

If you open help and type "SHARE" in the relevant space on the "Answer Wizard" tab? I don't know whether this allows you to share with a different calendar or not?

There was a "geek forum" I subscribed to .................... if I can find the link again .............. back again in a mo.

·
23,946 Posts
I would recommend you Google for "MS Outlook Forum" and have a look at some of the results.

Reactions: 4823

·
23,946 Posts
I bought a humungous tome on Outlook ............ or was it MS Exchange? Anyway, I'll have a look over the weekend and let you know if I can find the book and find anything relevant. However, it may be supporting the roof at one corner of the building!!!!!! :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts