YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Cake Monitor
1,139 Posts
Oh, I can wait.....

... so can that BIG feckin' cobra in there :D
Wow... I think I'd just brick the door up and build a new shed.

Do you have a local snake catcher? A friend of mine who lives in Chennai called his area snakecatcher in to remove one from his garden, he arrived on foot in flop flops with zero safety gear and a sack. When he left, complete with wriggling bag, he got onto a bus with it! :eek:mg:

·
Registered
5,262 Posts
All together now :note: I know an old lady that swallowed a fly:note: and keep on going until you get to Mongoose.....

That should sort it..;)..

·
14-9-09
3,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Can you post a piccy of it ??
No sorry, he/she slithered in there and disappeared behind the tanks and I wasn't prepared to poke around there. Mrs Berk said the same cobra appeared briefly at the same time last year - this is the start of the rainy season - and then was gone. He/she has now gone as one of our cats has been sleeping in there without a care today and they are very wary of big snakes. We had a huge python traverse the garden wall once and the cats were jittery for ages after. Though they can handle the small ones;

Bekro:redface:

·
Registered
620 Posts
Are they all poisonous in your part of the world? Do your cats know if they are poisonous? I am facinated by them when thick glass is between them and me if not it is serious terror:frown::frown:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.