YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi,

I have not personally used them but have used Divelife many times. One of the largest online shops with decent prices, not RRP's!!!!

I hope this helps!

·
All we wanted was a home... Manics
4,553 Posts
looks like part of dive inn who are (I believe) owners of Dosthill and Gildenburgh quarries. If so they are a long established business.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have used them last week, purchased a new reg and bits and was a little worried as there were some iffy reports. I ordered for delivery to Ireland at midnight on Wednesday so they got the order Thursday morning I imagine. I had the Order in my hands on Friday afternoon excellent service. I did put in the comments on my order that if any item was not in stock that they were to cancel that item and deliver the rest ASAP. I think this helped as they did let me know one item was out of stock even though it said in stock on the website, they credited my CC with that amount. So i have now ordered some more from them. Price for Reg was nearly €100 cheaper from them than other sites.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
placed quite a few orders with these guys when getting my first set of kit together - they were very good and prices were literally half what UK retailers could offer. however, times have changed and virtually everyone offers online shopping, so i find them less competitive.

·
Keyboard Worrier
4,155 Posts
looks like part of dive inn who are (I believe) owners of Dosthill and Gildenburgh quarries. If so they are a long established business.

not used them. But I'd recommend simplyscuba never had a problem with them
Confusingly they are actually part of simply scuba!

Whois Check, check whois UK at WhoisCheck.co.uk

Domain name:
scubastore.co.uk

Registrant:
Simply Scuba

Registrant type:
Unknown

Registrant's address:
Waterham Road
Hernhill
Unknown
Kent