YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Resident Windfarmologist
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Afternoon all

As i am changing jobs at the end of the month I have rather alot of time off to use. Current days are 4,6,8,11,12,13,18-22,25-27 and the 29th. Anyone about for a splash. Brighton, dover, wrasbury - not fussed. Might need picking up if i cannot prise the car from the missus grasp.

Im up for anything - as the actress said to the bishop:D

PM me or email, or call if you have my number :)

Keith

·
Registered
8,035 Posts
Might be able to do a mid week one later in the month if the weather's looking good. Bit short on holiday at the moment though. The weekends I'm free you aren't :(

See you soon Matey!

·
Registered
8,035 Posts
I can do an evening wreck dive on Channel Diver out of Brighton on 12th June if that's any good to you and if there are any spaces?

·
Resident Windfarmologist
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
oh yeah - i love scooters, ever since i played with a gavin in stoney with that bunch of ninjas :D converted instantly

·
Registered
934 Posts
If you don't mind a dip in the puddle I can do Wrays on Fri 8th if you fancy. please let me know before Sunday as I will be offline in Somerset between Sun and Wed (back in time to do the puddle Wed pm of course)

·
Registered
934 Posts
I can collect you if you dont have a problem with dog hairs on your clothes - we don't call our dog "hairy bear" for no reason! LOL

·
Resident Windfarmologist
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
aye - not fussed with dog hairs, our cocker is shedding like i drink beer going out of fashion :D

·
Registered
934 Posts
If you don't mind a dip in the puddle I can do Wrays on Fri 8th if you fancy. please let me know before Sunday as I will be offline in Somerset between Sun and Wed (back in time to do the puddle Wed pm of course)
Keith I am assuming that your wife has found out that with all that time off you have been trying to get out of the DIY list and go diving instead and has buried you under the patio hence your lack of response to my message and PM. If this isn't so and you would like to dive Friday please let me know.

·
Resident Windfarmologist
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
aye - im up for friday :) sorry, things been a little busy this weekend. PM on its way :)

·
Registered
161 Posts
Keith et al

we've got space on Sat and Sunday on our Offshore 105 out of Dover - come on down

Gerry

·
Resident Windfarmologist
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
gerry - whats you phone number and do you have a website?

·
Registered
8,035 Posts
Keith - Let's pencil something in for Monday 18th June. Looks like I should be able to get the day off then. Will contact Jay about it too so we can plan a mission! :)

We'll have to have a scout around and see what options we have out of Dover / Brighton?

·
Resident Windfarmologist
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Keith - Let's pencil something in for Monday 18th June. Looks like I should be able to get the day off then. Will contact Jay about it too so we can plan a mission! :)

We'll have to have a scout around and see what options we have out of Dover / Brighton?
good for me :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts