YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

is anyone going to stoney sunday who i can stride in with not bothered if its a group !!!! jsut fancy a 3 dive day if anyone up for it?
??

·
Another 'former member' who's 'resting'.
20 Posts
Imported post

What with you in that dayglow gear I would be dazzled the whole dive, anyway don't no of any famous wrecks marooned on them shores.

And do you carry a 11mm socket wrench to wind in that reel cause it dont av a proper handle

·
Registered
9,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Imported post

my real dont have a proper handle because it broke off when i tried to clamber through the bottom of the hydro-box  
and any way i was askin for a buddy not your opinion on my dive gear ok  
ive no dought u dive all in black and join the rest of the drab dive fraternity!!!! whats up wi addin colour to the days diving

·
Registered
9,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Imported post

cheers frogman it was just a problem with my buddies suit that kept him out of the water !!!!!!i will be there saturday i hope but thanx again for the offer its much appreciated  

·
Stability - in an ever spinning world
1,080 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#FF0000'>i could be there on sunday if your looking for a bud im not to far away,that is if you dont mind me diving my rebreather?! if this is any good PM me and i'll give you some details of my experiance

best regards john#

·
Registered
9,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Imported post

anyone who can dive a re-breather must be a good diver coz i wouldnt be able to figure it out once again thanx for the offer narcked its much appreciated friend best wishes and safe diving  

1 - 7 of 7 Posts