YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
iGeek therefore iTrek
3,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good afternoon all,

My company is sending me on a course in Plymouth in a couple of weeks. Now to me this seemed like a good opportunity to do some diving so is there anyone out there with a spare space for Saturday and Sunday? I'll also need a place to rest my head - any recommendations? I'm booked into a hotel on Sunday and Monday night.

Cheers all,

Noel.

ps, I'm a DM and IANTD adv nitrox diver if it's any help...

Cheers,

N

·
Registered
16,363 Posts
Accomodation wise I'd check out Pete Hambly's place. £14 a night and I love it, and tend to bed down there whenever I'm staying in Plymouth.

On the spare spaces I'd try ringing round the usual dive centres - Aquanauts, Deep Blue etc as they might have something running anyway, or failing that get a boat provisionally booked and organise a gig. So many people have lost dives this weekend and last that you should be able to rouse interest.

If you're looking for sites to dive pick your depth and we'll give you half a dozen sites to dive. There's loads of really good dives out of Plymouth.

Have you tried SWM? There might be some of the guys already down that way who could buddy up.

Digs.

·
Registered
16,363 Posts
It's a B&B, sleeps 14 at last count, but maybe we had a couple of extras in there. It's comfortable, the beds are great, they have doubles, twins, triples, all sorts. We ran a weekend down there and everyone was most impressed, me included.

I'll PM you Pete's number if you like, I don't like sticking mobile numbers on the net. If anyone else wants it PM mne and I'll chuck it over. He runs a boat out of Plymouth, Furious. One of my favourite boats too.

Digs.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.