YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, I could do with having a play with some of the twin 16s I've seen about. Anyone got a set anywhere near Hemel that I can have a play with?

I'm free next weekend for a dive if anyone's about and could meet up, or lend me the set for a dive.

Just want to see how they trim out and feel in the water.

Digs.

·
Registered
7,628 Posts
OK, I could do with having a play with some of the twin 16s I've seen about. Anyone got a set anywhere near Hemel that I can have a play with?

I'm free next weekend for a dive if anyone's about and could meet up, or lend me the set for a dive.

Digs.
Digs,

if you are going down to Plymouth any time soon - PM Brian - he sells them - so I am sure he would let you have a play with a set..

·
Registered
5,736 Posts

Digs.
Just treat the f**king CCR better! You're always looking for the next quick fix, just give the kiss the attention it deserves and you'll be fine. You know in your heart that OC is not the way to go.

Juz

·
Registered
16,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hmm, going to Plymouth in a couple of weeks, but not sure if its soon enough. I suppose I could get through the next couple of weeks on twin 12s and try them when I've got some time to play.

Going back to OC it's quite scary how fast that needle can move when it wants to!

Digs.

·
Registered
16,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just treat the f**king CCR better! You're always looking for the next quick fix, just give the kiss the attention it deserves and you'll be fine. You know in your heart that OC is not the way to go.

Juz
Ah, now you see I've done a few OC dives now, and I've kind of missed it. The bubbles are reassuring, as opposed to CCR, where the bubbles mean I'm diving with you :D

And it seems no matter how nice you treat it you still have the same problems. Plus the KISS either costs a couple of hundred to fix, or sells for £2.5K. It's not a hard decision to make, but then that all depends on this Prague deal at the moment. If I go to Prague I don't need a CCR, if I don't then I'll have the cash to get her back to perfect.

Digs.

·
now with added miflex/ milf-flex
1,033 Posts
i was in brians shop today i saw 16s in there before,

they look a nice size,

i ended up with dir zone d12s euros,

·
Registered
1,707 Posts

Digs.
Digger,

I ahve set you would be welcome to borrow. I will be Salcombe all week and Plymouth on the weekend but after that I haven't got much planned.

I used them at the NDC a couple of weeks ago. My initial impressions are 1) they are really fucking heavy but 2) really quite good in the water. I might get the chance to use them a bit more in the week so will probably post an update.

Cheers/Nic

·
Guru
7,112 Posts
I have a set arriving this week ;)

Reactions: GLOC
1 - 9 of 9 Posts