YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Just not enough dive time.
Joined
·
9,135 Posts
Imported post

Where did you have in mind, I called Wittering Divers and they were not hopefull that the Coast would be good due to weather conditions. So it looks like it could be inland for some.
Matt
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,115 Posts
Imported post

Keep the fingers crossed Matt we could still be on for Sunday I'll ring Wittering Friday and see what the score is

Sean
 

·
Not as tall in real life
Joined
·
4,059 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Can't wait for your update Sean,  the reports I have seen so far do not look promising..  


Daz
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,115 Posts
Imported post

Wittering have emailed me and the weathers looking better..  First dive is booked boat leaves 12:00 dive time 12:45..  They’re also looking to put a second dive on if anyone’s interested.  I’ve got six of on the Millbury’s for the first dive, so far nothing is booked for a second dive so with a handful the boat will go out.  The rib Big Blue can take 12 divers..


Wittering divers site

Their phone number is 01243 672031
 

·
Just not enough dive time.
Joined
·
9,135 Posts
Imported post

Right now dont blame me but I've put my name down for it, and the guy said viz would be about 1-2m so if its less than that we can cancel or the boat wont go etc. So on current form expect force 8 through the Channle and viz of about 3in.
All being well I'll be there and we can dive!!!!!
Lou where do I find that virgin, only she getting sacrificed tonight.
Matt
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Top