YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have chartered a boat leaving Hayle at stupid o' clock tomorrow (Monday) morning to dive the Chammond. Skipper says weather is going to be perfect, forecast does not agree! Can anyone living down that way give me any idea of sea conditions?
 

·
DAN BREWER
Joined
·
241 Posts
I dived out of Rock yesterday, was fine. Its not nice today lol but should be ok tomorrow so everyone says. The Vis isnt great on the North Coast and wont be any better tomorrow with the current conditions.

If your leaving at stupid oclock I take it its Dougie's boat.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,228 Posts
I dived out of Rock yesterday, was fine. Its not nice today lol but should be ok tomorrow so everyone says. The Vis isnt great on the North Coast and wont be any better tomorrow with the current conditions.

If your leaving at stupid oclock I take it its Dougie's boat.
LOL! yup it is,
dont think its happening, weather just isnt good enough.
i spoke to him last night, and it was lovely, just spoke again, and its turned for the worse! :(

oh well, calenders out, and try again!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,228 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
looking at May 22nd, ropes off midday
would that suit you madam?
Was meant to be getting my hair done but I think I could rearrange! I've got one of the Disco boats going out on Thursday 27th May if you are interested. Ropes off 6pm, £15, hopefully the Elk. Let me know if you are interested.
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top