YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Extracting the Urine
4,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My club are off to the farnes a week on fri and i'm after a good B&B as i've spent my time living in fields bugger that for a game of soldiers so whilst the rest camp my mate and I want to be enjoying maithais on the balcony and a full english in the morning:teeth: ok maybe not the balcony maithais but certainly full english, a nice comfortable bed and hot showers. Any recommendations gratefully received any one knowing of a 5 star with pretty 18 year old girls to tuck you in and wake you up nicely in the morning get a brucey bonus:teeth:

·
Registered
9,720 Posts
hey steve !

give lee hall a ring £22.50 a nite with a top brekky cooked by his dad that will well set u and all the others up for the day !

the bunkhouse up there is ace mate give it a try !! best wishes leigh

·
Extracting the Urine
4,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Apparently the bunk house is no longer it's been knocked down according to someone in the club and i like my comfort and luxury now:embarassed:

·
Atomic Blonde and Midjit Idjit
16,469 Posts
hey steve !

give lee hall a ring £22.50 a nite with a top brekky cooked by his dad that will well set u and all the others up for the day !

the bunkhouse up there is ace mate give it a try !! best wishes leigh
Apparently the bunk house is no longer it's been knocked down according to someone in the club and i like my comfort and luxury now:embarassed:
The Farne Diving accommodation was standing only a few days ago when we stayed there on [email protected]'s trip! It was still standing when we left too :)

·
You dir'ty ole' man!!!!!
2,437 Posts
I bump into a lady called Margaret Tucker each morning when we're walking our dogs on Seahouses Beach and she has a b&b called Holly Trees on James Street.
She has a smoke free b&b and although I don't kow her prices just PM me and I'll give you more details and who you should say told you to call her.

Graham

·
I am a person NOT a number
7,710 Posts
The Farne Diving accommodation was standing only a few days ago when we stayed there on [email protected]'s trip! It was still standing when we left too :)
HAHAHAHA are you sure they didnt have to demolish it after YD gig? :teeth: I reckon the toilets in Marine quest in our bunk room needed demolishing after Bantams stay!

·
Extracting the Urine
4,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Cheers everyone all booked with malcolm happy days the lads in the club tonight where telling us what a laugh we'd miss not camping :teeth: Oh well i'll be quite happy with my comfy bed and en suite thank you laughing at those poor mugs oh please let there be rain:teeth:

·
Thats MISTER Blue Boots to you....
9,371 Posts
Nothing wrong with camping in the rain matey.... Its quite a nice sound listening to rain plopping on the canvas actually, as long as it doesn't leak :teeth:
I often camp at dive gigs, its cheaper and fun if you get a few of the gang together. :)

·
Atomic Blonde and Midjit Idjit
16,469 Posts
Nothing wrong with camping in the rain matey.... Its quite a nice sound listening to rain plopping on the canvas actually, as long as it doesn't leak :teeth:
I often camp at dive gigs, its cheaper and fun if you get a few of the gang together. :)
Peasant! :)

It's like doing a boat without a lift now...:D

·
Extracting the Urine
4,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Spent too long living in fields so now i'll have comfy bed ensuite and full english please :teeth: i may throw some scraps out of the window for the peasants camping in the garden :angel: off to practice my rain dance:teeth:

·
Registered
9,720 Posts
Spent too long living in fields so now i'll have comfy bed ensuite and full english please :teeth: i may throw some scraps out of the window for the peasants camping in the garden :angel: off to practice my rain dance:teeth:
o steve ur terrible mate ! and agree with bb ya cant beat a lift on a boat ! and a nice hot full english on a morning !

i once did the sleeping in a bivvy come tent or whatever it was ! and decided not the life for me isnt camping lol

·
Thats MISTER Blue Boots to you....
9,371 Posts
I think camping is one of those things that you either love/have no problem with, or really really hate. Although as the exception that proves the rule, LisaR of this parish appears to have been converted, because I'm sure we caught her camping up at the Farnes two weeks ago, only a matter of months after being overheard to swear she would never ever do canvas again, following the Swanage gig last year :teeth:

·
Registered
9,720 Posts
I think camping is one of those things that you either love/have no problem with, or really really hate. Although as the exception that proves the rule, LisaR of this parish appears to have been converted, because I'm sure we caught her camping up at the Farnes two weeks ago, only a matter of months after being overheard to swear she would never ever do canvas again, following the Swanage gig last year :teeth:
is that rite derek ?i still hate camping though and no amount of persuading will change my mind lol

·
Registered
24,810 Posts
i have to confess to being a camping convert sort of.

I do like my nice breakfast, and a shower, but i also like to go diving. Lots.

A few weeks ago, we were in Swanage camping. 2 nights. We had a lovely breakfast both mornings, a few beers each evening, cooking and chatting with some others there. We did a quick calculation and figured that by campig instead of doing a B&B we saved enough to pay for another weekend diving.

Diving is expensive enough!

Having said that, we go to Plymouth at the end of the month into a nice B&B (but it is included in the charter cost :))

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.