YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Beach-bum-Blonde Mafia ;o)
6,935 Posts
Pete says, he thinks someone on Scubaboard was selling one last week :)

·
Registered
10,794 Posts
Can I recommend you avoid the Canon one. Mine seems to have a spring in it that isn't strong enough which means below 20m the shutter release jams on and prevents the camera switching on properly. I accept it might be just an issue with my camera but to be honest I'm not that impressed with it anyway. Better off with a Ike if you can stretch to it.

·
wibble
11,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yup, was planning to see if there is an Ike about for it. Just looked at the G12 and dribbled, but can't justify that much money on a camera system read the boss looked too and gave me that look, which means never in a month of sundays....

·
Registered
5,966 Posts
I have a spare Canon G9 housing around. May be prepared to sell it. I brought it on ebay but never used it, using the Ikelite instead. I have to see what the going rate is. In the meanwhile you can always make me an offer :) (for the housing! :) )

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have a G9 with canon housing that i've been thinking of selling. It was only ever used for one trip to the red sea and so is in fantastic condition. PM me if you are interested :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts