YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

I fancy a dip on Friday but the bad news is, most of our fair weather brethren will probably be thinking the same and will be, as I type, getting their dry suit out of winter storage etc. I fancy doing something though (and don't even think about mentioning Stoney!!) - any takers?

I must be back in West Yorks for about 4.30pm but can set off early in the morning if necessary.

Regards

·
Banned
217 Posts
Imported post

yeah that sounds cool if I get clearance from Mr Doctor tomorrow..where were you thinking of?

·
Premium Member
5,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Imported post

Thats just the thing - I'm not sure. Most places are going to be chockka. Anywhere in the Lakes you know of? Nothing strenuous - just nice and easy 30m or less. Only on a single 15l cylinder though so may only be one dive unless we dive somewhere where there is a compressor nearby (or I manage to borrow one for the weekend).

Regards

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Imported post

I'd like to but I'll be at erm.. wotsit called again... erm.. oh yeah.. ST ABBS!!!  Lol!!! Checked the weather forecast and its gonna be sunny sunny sunny with zero wind, I've had a word with the big fella upstairs and he's gonna make sure it's great viz too...

It'll be my son's 3rd and 4th dives so I'm hoping for a really good day for a pootle around Big Green Carr..

Anyway...I'm suprised your going inland Jay, as its been nice light south westerly's all week the sea should be really nice...  

Make yer way up to Scotland, remember Davey's got a halfway house if you need it.

Cyaz!!  

1 - 6 of 6 Posts