YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Not as tall in real life
4,059 Posts
Imported post

Hi John,

Glad to see you here.  There is quite a group meeting at Stoney Cove on Sunday the 19th if you are interested.  I am going up with a friend, my missus and his missus so have a bit of a full car.

If you fancy getting up at stupid 'o' clock in the morning to get onsite for about 9:30 feel free to join us.  Should be a giggle.  If you don't fancy the early start and long journey will definitely understand.  

You could even turn up a little later if you just want to one dive (You mad bastard - still using that semi dry ??) ;) .

Let us know if you do fancy coming along. (The wreck is a more fun than the tunnel and chances are the vis will be better).

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Imported post

Hi Daz,
    Can't make it this week-end, already agreed to dive Vobster on Sunday. Finally got my first sea (and wreck!) dive in last week on the Countess of Erne in Portland Harbour.

Wrecks, now thats what I'm really interested in!!!

John

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Well if you're up for wrecks John, then get your arris on the Anglesey and Treaddur Bay weekend in early March mate - a veritable wreck-fest for those that want it! See the Planned Trips section and fill yer boots ;)

·
Not as tall in real life
4,059 Posts
Imported post

Bren,

This is really poking me with a big stick,  I am quite keen on the idea of Anglesey,  especially diving with seals.

I have so much going on at the moment with trips planned for May, June and September.  Still march is available at the moment.  

OK I'll speak to my little nest of vipers and make a decision.  

Daz

1 - 5 of 5 Posts